Saturday, October 13, 2007

soy un perdedor

Rebecca: so Ryan's as big a loser as we are... that's comforting
Me: haha you didn't know that already?
Me: dude is studying to become a falconer

Ryan: hahah
Ryan: fuck
Ryan: that does solidify it doesn't it
Me: hahaha
Me: yeah you were on the edge
Me: and then that and the chess team story (Ryan got beat up by the chess team when he was in high school)
Me: just nudge you right into loser territory
Ryan: haha yeah shit
Me: it's okay
Me: you're a loser in a cool way
Ryan: haha thanks
Me: well I'm just saying anyone can be comic book guy
Me: it takes a special nerd to become a falconer
Ryan: I guess If I'm going to be at the lowerst rungs of loserdome, I might as well be doing it in the coolest way
Me: haha trust me
Me: you are
Me: you're stylin
Me: in your tricorn hat
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: fuck you just make it worse every time

No comments: