Thursday, April 12, 2012

‎‎Amy [10:08 AM]:
Kim Rideout!
Get out of this claim!
‎‎Katie [10:08 AM]:
I KNOW
‎‎Amy [10:13 AM]:
the one I have is long
once Kim Rideout gets out of it *shakes fist*
I think it's funny to pretend that Kim Rideout is my nemesis even though I have no idea who she is other than being in this claim I picked up
‎‎Katie [10:14 AM]:
lol
‎‎Amy [10:15 AM]:
I want to like, yell her name in the manner of Kirk yelling "Khan!!!"
Or in the manner of Superintendant Chalmers yelling, "Skinner!"
....and of course once I get in the claim the first item is something made up from fairytale land and I have to figure out what it really is "Set easy outs"

KIM RIDEOUT! I blame YOU.
‎‎Katie [10:17 AM]:
lol
‎‎Amy [10:18 AM]:
"Set easy outs" is all sound and fury, signifying NOTHING, Kim Rideout!
‎‎Katie [10:18 AM]:
win

‎‎Amy [2:09 PM]:
Today I've also decided that Kim Rideout is my nemesis. I know nothing about her other than that she's a claim handler who was in CI at the same time I was trying to get into a claim
but I've decided she is now the scapegoat for all of my life's problems
‎‎Chasity [2:10 PM]:
she has like the coolest name I've ever heard though
serioously rideout
‎‎Amy [2:10 PM]:
yeah it is a pretty cool name
‎‎Chasity [2:10 PM]:
U can like picture her rolling by with her jag one hand on the steering wheel bumping some house music
she looks at you "I'm kim rideout"
‎‎Amy [2:11 PM]:
HAHA
‎‎

No comments: