Thursday, July 19, 2007

Martin Mull Has a Posse

phoemeister (3:39:37 PM): I like ponies
jason: a pony killed my mother once. how dare you bring up ponies! :p
phoemeister (3:42:13 PM): thta's why I like ponies
phoemeister (3:42:18 PM): I was tired of that bitch
jason: it was you! AAAAHHHHHHHHHRRGGGG!!!
phoemeister (3:42:56 PM): Um, I'm not a pony
phoemeister (3:42:58 PM): I just like them
phoemeister (3:43:05 PM): and their mother-killing properties
jason: ahhh well luckily she survived that death.
phoemeister (3:43:29 PM): haha wow, that's good
phoemeister (3:43:32 PM): that sounded close
jason: yeah it was touch and go. she was dead, then REAL dead, then sorta dead and then not really dead at all. thankfully it didn't go to Zombie.
phoemeister (3:45:16 PM): we dodged a bullet there
phoemeister (3:45:22 PM): your mom already has a taste for brains
jason: indeed. heh
phoemeister (3:45:34 PM): who knows what Zombism would do to that monsterous appetite
jason: man and i'm supposed to have dinner with them in two hours. I'll have to try not to laugh.
phoemeister (3:46:27 PM): haha
phoemeister (3:46:40 PM): hopefully your mom doesn't cook/order a brain-looking substance
jason: that would be most unfortunate
phoemeister (3:47:43 PM): yeah
phoemeister (3:47:56 PM): though I can't even really think of anything brain looking off the top of my head
jason: well, monkey's brains, while popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington D.C.
jason (please tell me you get that quote)
phoemeister (3:48:50 PM): YES
phoemeister (3:48:53 PM): awesome clue reference
jasoYES!!
phoemeister (3:48:58 PM): YOU WIN
phoemeister (3:49:01 PM): AT BEING AWESOME
jason WIN!
phoemeister (3:49:12 PM): man, I love that movie
phoemeister (3:49:20 PM): you just rocked my world
jason: the cast is just marvelous. so many awesome people in it. MARTIN MULL!!!!
phoemeister (3:52:34 PM): For reals
jason: I need to make a shirt that says MARTIN MULL HAS A POSSE
phoemeister (3:52:50 PM): man, I've even watched Sabrina the Teenaged Witch on occaision for that man
phoemeister (3:53:32 PM): that show is actually kind of awesome though. For one scene.
jason): anI have a secret strange crush on Caroline Rhea.... don't tell anyone.
phoemeister (3:53:53 PM): There's this episode where the chick Martin Mull is trying to date turns herself into a man with magic to make him leave her alone
phoemeister (3:53:54 PM): HAHA
phoemeister (3:54:06 PM): And her man self is like this biker guy
phoemeister (3:54:23 PM): And Martin Mull is like, "please don't hurt me! I loved your work at Altamont."
phoemeister (3:54:28 PM): and it BLEW MY MIND
phoemeister (3:54:36 PM): awesomest quote on a tween comedy EVAR
jason: hahahaha that is SPECTACULAR!

No comments: