Saturday, September 1, 2007

left eye

Me: wow the people at myheritage.com are mean
Suibrom: how so?
Me: they have this thing where they will scan a photo and tell you which celebrity you most look like
Me: my number one is like liz taylor
Me: and then there are a whole bunch of other women
Me: but I swear to GOD that Placido Domingo is in there
Suibrom: who the heck is placido domingo
Me: he's one of the three tenors
Me: like Pavarotti
Me: so he's this old fat italian MAN
Suibrom: haha
Me: I also have Steve McQueen
Me: I'm like what the fuck?
Me: I love how not only do none of these people look like me, but they don't look like each other either
Suibrom: hahah
Suibrom: you totally look like steve mcqueen
Me: I have Liz Taylor, Paula Deen, Keira Knightly, Nicole Richie, Placido Domingo, Steve McQueen, and Lisa Left Eye Lopes
Me: thanks
Suibrom: you're welcome!
Me: hm I should try this with another picture
Me: to see if I look like any other opera singers
Me: or 70's action stars
Suibrom: haha
Me: I already did post it on myspace
Me: and you can pick which of your people to include
Me: and I purposefully left Placido and Steve in
Me: and for some reason Left Eye cracks me up too
Me: whoa my second picture got people I totally don't know
Me: and they're like, all asian
Me: including even more men
Me: chinese men
Me: haha
Me: I think I'm going to keep the other one up on myspace though
Me: random chinese men aren't quite as awesome as steve mcqueen and placido domingo
Me: haha third picture:
Me: hillary duff
Me: jena malone
Me: Sharon Osbourne
Suibrom: haha
Suibrom: you are meant to be asian
Me: melanie griffith
Me: and the guy from the OC
Me: well what I find hilrious is I have gotten TOTALLY different people all three times
Me: this thing is whack
Suibrom: haha yeah apparently
Me: I wish I could combine all the best people in one
Me: like have Placido Domingo, the guy from the OC, the chinese men, steve mcqueen and sharon osbourne
Me: oh and left eye
Me: because obviously I strongly resemble a spunky black woman

No comments: