Sunday, July 26, 2009

me: ooh that pasta roni is not sitting well at all

suibrom: uh oh

me: bathroom time!

suibrom: that's what you get for putting the san fancisco treat inside you

me: I've never had gay dude sex

OH you mean the rice a roni

suibrom: haha
also possibly the buttsex
With a guy named Roni

me: haha well I used to call my boyfriend Joshyroni but we never had buttsex
he and I were all about the eyeball hole

suibrom: it is the best, second only to the ear

me: true that

he wouldn't do it in the ear though
said it was "dirty"
said he didn't want to "damage my hearing"
whatever

suibrom: laaaame
ear wax is the best lube

me: yeah
that's why I'm with 007 now
rabbits are all about ears

suibrom: he'll put it in your ear?
haa
as long as you return the favor and put it in his

me: of course

No comments: