Friday, June 1, 2007

ghetto talk

Phoemeister: Man I need a friend who lives near me who has great ideas about things to do
Phoemeister: and is willing to do really stupid shit
Suibrom: I suck at that, but I would tag along for said things
Phoemeister: aww
Phoemeister: thank you
Suibrom: haha of course : )
Suibrom: I'm all for crazy stupid things
Suibrom: as long as they're fun
Phoemeister: man even doing nothing is better with someone else
Suibrom: So true
Phoemeister: well like humping murals in chicago is the kind of shit I was thinking about
Suibrom: haha
Suibrom: see, I'm all about that
Suibrom: I might not be able sit there and go "let's go hump things!"
Suibrom: but I would totally be down with walking around and being like "let's hum that!"
Suibrom: hump that
Suibrom: rather
Phoemeister: haha nice
Phoemeister: see, yeah. All the time I get these asinine ideas of things to do and I keep them to myself because I don't think anyone else would want to do them
Phoemeister: like dress up in a prom dress and go to mcdonalds
Suibrom: "let's drive to chicago and jump off the sear's tower!"
Phoemeister: or drink in the walgreen's parking lot
Suibrom: hahah
Phoemeister: haha
Suibrom: I've been there man!
Phoemeister: mcdonalds in prom dress?
Suibrom: I hung out with a bunch of people drinking in a Food City parking lot
Phoemeister: haha is it fun?
Suibrom: and it was hilarious having my friend Erin, who's like a 5-foot-nothing girl calling mike a PUSSY because he can't drink vodka straight like she can
Phoemeister: HAHAH
Phoemeister: nice
Suibrom: But she cheats since she's been living in eastern europe for like.. 5 years or something
Phoemeister: man I'd love to learn drinking straight vodka and pwn him even worse because I'm not a drinker
Phoemeister: haha
Suibrom: And then of course my friend caleb pointing at people and using the forbidden curses from harry potter
Suibrom: CRUCIO!
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: see!
Phoemeister: this is good times that I need to have!
Suibrom: haha yeah
Phoemeister: but no one I know would be up for it
Suibrom: this is good times that can only be had in a nothing-to-do small town like Yuma
Suibrom: Move to Yuma!
Phoemeister: well that's how BN is!
Suibrom: we'd do crazy stuff all the time
Phoemeister: there is NOTHING to do here yet people refuse to make their own fun or let other people suggest weird things!
Suibrom: The only other options here are 1) go to mexico to get drunk 2) go to mexico to dance clubs to get drunk or 3) go to mexico to get drunk and sleep with a trans-gendered prostitute
Suibrom: I think we need to find some way.. to put our conversations on the gwasas blog in REAL TIME
Suibrom: so people can always see what amy and ryan are talking about
Phoemeister: haha that would be sweet
Phoemeister: it would suck though if we had any like deeply personal convers
Suibrom: If I was less of a crappy programmer, I could probably do it
Phoemeister: hah I'm even worse
Phoemeister: I flunked out of a computer science minor
Suibrom: haha
Suibrom: I stopped going to my programming classes when I decided I hated computer programmers and programming professors
Suibrom: There's a way to export the aim conversation to a file.. and it's already an html
Suibrom: it wouldn't be too hard to just have it to dhat after every line
Suibrom: and then upload that file somewhere
Suibrom: it would be kind of like it's real time
Phoemeister: ooooooh
Suibrom: you'd just have to make usre the browser was set to auto-reload itself like.. every second
Phoemeister: I kept going, but fucking up my programs because I was stupid
Suibrom: I mean, that would be the getto way to do it
Suibrom: ghetto
Phoemeister: haha we're ghetto
Phoemeister: so it works
Phoemeister: Amy & Ryan's Ghetto Talk
Suibrom: haha
Suibrom: Ghetto Talk, with Amy and Ryan
Phoemeister: evs
Suibrom: you need to put up more though
Suibrom: because I'm done reading all the old ones :X

No comments: