Wednesday, May 16, 2007

abuse

Me: I mean I tell you what I think all the time RE: pictures of you
Ryan: haha true
Ryan: I'm sure if you thought I looked stupid you'd tell me
Me: I totally would
Me: even if I don' tthink you do sometimes I am just a jerk to you for my own amusement
Ryan: haha true
Me: aww man, did I tell you how I accidently called one of the n00bs stupid the other day?
Me: like in a really jerky way?
Ryan: haha no
Ryan: howd you do that?
Me: Well this guy was looking for a roll of stickers, and he coudln't find them and he asked me. And not only were they RIGHT in front of him, they were exactly where they were supposed to be. So I was like, "uh yeah... they're there. ...Where you're looking. ......Where they're supposed to be."
Ryan: haha
Me: so some other person I work with comes up and says, "don't let her be mean to you" or something like that and I said, "doesn't count as mean if the person's stupid."
Ryan: haha ouch
Me: and if it were one of my friends they would've laughed
Ryan: True
Me: and I forgot this guy doesn't know me and how I roll
Me: so later I appologized to him profusely
Me: and one of the other n00bs walks up during and says, "that's nothing, Opt called me a bitch-hole the first day."
Ryan: haha
Ryan: bitch-hole is a good first day name

No comments: