Wednesday, May 16, 2007

saving throws

Ryan: Your mother was a hampster
Me: well since no such thing as a "hampster" exists
Me: I must not exist either
Ryan: it's true
Ryan: *poof*
Me: I'm a figment of your imagination
Me: I'm actually you
Me: and I've been starting up terrorist organizations
Me: I call them "fight clubs"
Me: you wish you could fight like me, dress like me, fuck like me, BE ME
Ryan: haha
Ryan: you mean, badly, badly, and not at all?
Ryan: Oo.. burn
Me: haha
Me: yeah
Me: it made me laugh though
Me: so I don't hate you as much as I would otherwise
Ryan: hahah woo!
Ryan: I get -1 to hate from Phoe for being awesome
Me: haha
Me: the D & D like assement of how much you make me not hate you also makes me laugh
Me: so -2
Ryan: haha awesome
Ryab: I get all kinds of saving throws against Phoe hate
Me: haha you do
Me: seriously if a regular person said that
Me: I would stab him
Me: if AC said that I'd stab her and then poop in the stab hole and then shoot her and fuck the brain hole
Ryan: haha
Ryan: nice
Me: but you say it and I'm like, "I should be mad but I'm not."
Ryan: The truth hurts, but in a funny way, kind of like an old man getting hit in the balls with a football

No comments: