Wednesday, May 16, 2007

gay romance

Me: haha it was hilarious the other day I was asking people at work for reccomendations on something to read
Me: and Dance Whore's all "confederacy of dunces" which he's trying to make everyone read but I tried part of it once and hated it
Me: and various other people say stuff and I'm like, "no, i don't want anything depressing."
Me: "no I don't want a book of short stories"
Me: etc etc
Me: and they're like, "why even ask if you don't want any of our picks"
Ryan: hehe
Ryan: you want a romance novel.. in space.. in the future
Me: so finally I was just like, "I am depressed enough in my own life, nothing sad, I like Kurt Vonnegut, Nick Hornby, and crappy sci fi/fantasy. GO!"
Me: no I don't like romances that much
Ryan: it's sci fi though!
Me: well that makes it suck less
Ryan: two astronauts are gay.. and must hide their love for one another on a space station
Me: but not enough for me to want to buy it
Ryan: while fighting aliens
Me: haha I have a strangly high amount of gay love in my books
Me: for reals
Me: I don't know why
Ryan: see, I knew it!
Me: I dunno. Gay dude romances are less annoying.
Me: It's like, "I love you, I put my wang in your butt, now lets kill things"
Ryan: haha yeah I aws going to say
Ryan: maybe it's because guys are mroe like "hey let's do it and then beat some things up"
ME: instead of all "does he love me? does she love me? lots of stupid misunderstandings! okay, we love each other."

No comments: