Wednesday, May 16, 2007

suicide pity sex

Me: So my 65 year old coworker told me I had a nice butt tonight.
Ryan: haha
Ryan: hot
Me: yeah and then I realized he's like the only guy ever to hit on me (aside from a couple other encounters with drunk old men)
Me: and I almost shot myself in the head
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: I'm glad you didn't
Ryan: I'd hit that if it would make you not kill yourself
Me: thanks
Me: "so my friend said he'd give me a pity fuck soley to keep me from sucide. That doesn't make me want to commit suicide even more at all."
Ryan: haha
Ryan: I'm here to help!
Me: too bad you suck at it :P
Ryan: haha
Ryan: sorry :Me: I love the laugh
Me: HAHAHHAHA
Me: sorry
Ryan: it's true
Ryan: it was just like that
Ryan: IN MY MIND
Me: lol
Me: man I can't believe I'm so depressed about this
Me: I mean usually I'm fine with being alone
Me: but just every once in awhile something happens that triggers major sadness about it
Me: and I get deeper and deeper into this spiral of "NO MAN WILL EVER LOVE ME"

No comments: