Wednesday, May 16, 2007

motorcycle wolf parade

Ryan: I want to buy a motorcycle :X
Me: why?
Ryan: just because!
Me: you don't even have a real reason?
Ryan: haha because I want to ride a motorcycle
Me: you should go on that american choppers show and have one customized for you
Me: to reflect your job, it could be made out of computers
Me: and children
Ryan: haha
Ryan: I think it's going to be difficult and expensive enough to get this one as it is
Ryan: that would be aweomse though
Me: so you're realy goign to do this, you arent' just speculating?
Me: Man, you have too much money
Ryan: I don't have that much money
Me: next you're going to be like, "man I think I'd like to take up yachting"
Ryan: but on like.. a 5 year loan I could probably afford the payments for a pretty nice bike
Ryan: I wish
Ryan: I would love to have a boat
Ryan: but I'm not that rich yet
Me: seriously!
Me: you have too much money
Ryan: but this bike is kind of.. mid-range price
Ryan: which is about the price of a so-so car
Me: poor people are never like, "I have a car but I am going to learn a different mode of transportation and buy one for no reason"
Ryan: haha
Ryan: man I did my stint as a poor guy
Ryan: eating ramen burritos for dinner
Ryan: and rice
Me: it sucks
Ryan: yeah it sucks hard
Me: and makes you bitter against people who have money
Ryan: true
Me: which is why I am being mean to you
Ryan: haha
Ryan: thanks
Me: I'm sorry
Ryan: if it makes you feel better, the monthly payment on that bike would be about as much as your rent
Me: I HATE YOU
Ryan: probably a little more
Me: You are trying to make me hate you more
Me: why would you say these things to a poor person?
Ryan: it is mildly funny
Me: a poor person who knows where you live


Ryan: the weirdest thing about operating a motorcycle is that you turn it in the opposite direction of the way you want to go
Me: what's up with that?
Ryan: if you really want to know
Ryan: http://www.msgroup.org/TIP048.html
Me: wow
Ryan: pretty crazy how much science goes into a simple little wheel and handlebar
Me: I lost intrest halfway thru
Ryan: haha
Me: sorry :-(
Ryan: it's okay
Ryan: I didn't expect you to get that far :X
Me: sorry :-( Am I a really disintrested friend?
Me: I don't mean to be
Ryan: haha no it's okay
Me: I'm just poor and resenftul :P
Ryan: it would be like you showing my websites about.. I dunno
Ryan: something you like that I don't
Ryam: like "win a date with wolf parade"
Ryan: I'd probably not even read half of that
Me: Man now I wish I could win a date with Wolf Parade
Ryan: haha
Ryan: the whooooole band!
Me: SIDEWAYS
Ryan: and back and forth
Me: forever
Ryan: haha
Me: ))<>((
Ryan: *touches thumbs together*
Me: haha
Me: I think mainly I made you watch that so someone would finally get all the references I constantly make to it.
Ryan: haha
Mw: oh it was hilarious, I met this dude at a party that I was half convinced was you because he quoted fight club, silence of the lambs AND UCB all within the course of one night
Ryan: you should get that as a tattoo
Ryan: haha
Ryan: whoa
Me: I should. On my butt.
Ryan: you met my clone!
Me: apparently
Me: he had a beard!
Ryan: I HAD a beard too!
Me: mauahahahahahahaha
Ryan: apparently alternate universe ryan did not shave his
Ryan: not to be confused with Past Ryan
Ryan: who is probably dead
Ryan: or gay
Me: apparently. But alternate universe ryan hasn't known me that long. Give me and alternate universe *other person who told him to shave his beard* some time to work.
Me: Or both
Me: see you would read about win a date with wolf parade
Me: because it would invove pooping back and forth and alternate universe you
Ryan: I would read your blog post about it
Ryan: but not their website about it
Me: touche
Me: yeah I'd probably read your blog post about your expensivcycle
Me: if I got ))<>(( as a tattoo, I'd want ))< on my left cheek and >(( on my right
Ryan: or you could get married
Ryan: and have someone get one side
Ryan: and you get the other
Me: awww, that's so sweet
Me: we could actually have the tatooist do it at the ceremony
Me: and at the end we would solemnly say, "forever."

No comments: