Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ass

Me: so have you ever seen Crank?
Ryan: Nope..
Ryan: never got around to watching it
Ryan: I wanted to though
Me: haha, well if you like Snakes on a Plane I highly reccomend it
Ryan: haha
Ryan: I'm not sure if that's good or bad
Me: it's so stupid it goes back to awesome
Me: yeah me neither
Me: but it did make me laaugh pretty hard
Me: and I think if I'd watched it alone I would've been like, "this is stupid," but I watched it with the neighbors and we enjoyed it
Me: I remember saying at one point, "yeah, I think I need a pause from the ass and death."
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: nice
Me: it was hilarious though because the two movies we watched with it were the Illusionist and Barnyard
Me: so they're like... the three most different movies you can possibly choose

No comments: