Wednesday, May 16, 2007

truckerlingo

Me: http://home.att.net/~wizardoz/cbmw/cbphpatch.html
Me: YES
Me: I am going to drive everyone INSANE
Ryan: hahah nice
Me: the sad fact is though
Me: if I know all this
Me: they'll either think I'm nerdy like you and love the CB
Me: or am losery enough to have looked itup and memorized it when I learned we were going to have headsets
Ryan: hahah
Phoemeister: I suppose I could still genuinely use 10 100 because I did know that, 10 four good buddy because everyone knows that, and breaker breaker
Me: "there's a bear on my ass!"
Me: haha "Beaver: Woman or girl."
Ryan: haha
Me: "There's this old beaver in here who wants to return her copy of memoirs of a geisha, but she lost her reciept"
Me: "what should I do?"
Ryan: haha
Me: so many of these are useless to me
Me: so it makes me happy when I see one I could use
Me: Coke Stop: A euphemism for a stop to visit the restroom.
Ryan: haha
Me: "I got a coke stop"
Ryan: yeah, then they'll just think you're doing lines of coke in the bathroom
Me: oh I'm also goign to start saying "copy"
Me: you mean that's not what you do when you have a bathroom break?
Me: Dress for Sale: A lady of the evening or prostitute, also known as a "Pavement Princess."
Me: "yeah there's this dress for sale hasslin' me about memoirs of a geisha"
Ryan: hahah
Me: Go-Go Girls: Truckers' term for honest-to-goodness farm animals - pigs. Why pigs are associated with go-go girls is unknown.
Me: "this dress for sale wants to buy a book about olivia the go go girl"
Me: Seat Covers. A woman with a nice pair of legs. Usually, a "nice pair of seat covers." Truckers sit high in their cabs, and they see lots of other things as well.
Ryan: haha
Mer: "there's a dress for sale with a nice pair of seat covers who wants memoirs of a geisha"
Ryan: hahah
Me: apparently there are a lot of hookers who want to read memoirs of a geisha
Ryan: well yeah
Ryan: they're trying to be classy
Ryan: but still learn more about other hookers
Me: haha, you're right
Me: Tightening up The Rubberband: To accelerate, also known as "Putting the Hammer Down
Me: I am putting the hammer down trying to get this copy of memoirs of a geisha, I think that stupid dress for sale is going to kick my ass if I don't.
Ryan: is that like.. when you're making fun of MC Hammer?
Ryan: "man! don't put the hammer down!"
Me: Watch Your Donkey: Warning to move (drive) cautiously because of state or local police coming up from the rear.
Me: "watch your donkey! That dress for sale who wanted memoirs of a geisha is back!"
Me: "What? Yeah, she does have a nice pair of seatcovers."

No comments: