Wednesday, May 16, 2007

uh ohs

Mike: there is an online comic called gotham girls
Mike: i've not mentioned it before because it's sort of fruity, i get past that because i want to see harley and im willing to make some sacrifices, but i don't think you guys would like it
Mike: however, im on season 3 now, and it's actually pretty good so far

Me: I knew Mike would be into clowns
Ryan: haha
Ryan: yeah his Harle obsession is weird
Me: he's obsessed with her? eewww
Ryan: yeah
Me: haha I'm watching this, and they way they're drawn she's the least hot
Ryan: haha
Ryan: I mean, skin tight suit = hot
Ryan: pale chick = hot
Ryan: clown outfit and jesters hat?
Ryan: no
Me: also no matter who does the voice for her (I've seen other cartoons of batman before too) always has the most fucking annoying voice possible
Ryan: yeah her voice is always annoying
Me: yeah like poison ivy has half her rack showing
Me: cat woman's always hot
Me: and then mike goes for the freak in the jester's outfit
Ryan: haha
Me: I'm re-iterating my taunts directly to him


Me: but you go for the freak in the jester's outfit with the obnoxious voice?
Mike: dood, thats so hot
Mike: 1 she's got a hot body, but i mean, they all do
Mike: 2 she's out of her fucking mind, and thats hot for some reason
Me: haha they're all crazy too
Me: no one sane jumps off buildings in a cat outfit
Mike: but her flavor of crazy is better

Me: I said we'll agree to disagree
Me: but in my head I went, "Clown crazy is always most unsavory of the crazies."
Phoemeister: least savory, I mena
Ryan: yes, clown sex is just a frightening thought
Me: Wait Mike + clown sex is like 80 times as horrifying as clown sex alone
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: that will burn into your brain for EVER

No comments: