Wednesday, May 16, 2007

good v evil

Ryan: what time is work?
Me: 4
Me: but I just really don't feel like it
Ryan: call in sick, do it
Ryan: do it
Ryan: <--conscience
Me: LOL
Me: you're the bad one though
Me: with the little devil horns
Ryan: I'm both!
Ryan: I told you not to drink and drive
Me: true
Me: maybe it's like in tv
Me: where they look exactly the same except for the horns vs halo
Ryan: haha yeah
Me: so...... like, you came in and tied up the little angel guy
Me: and are now telling me to skip work
Me: and urge me to drink or drive
Me: drink and drive
Ryan: haha
Me: angel you isn't a party pooper!
Me: he endorses small amounts of liquor in a socal setting
Ryan: that's right
Ryan: good me is not a loser
Ryan: he's just honest, frugal, and cares
Ryan: sometimes
Ryan: Bad me is like "YEAH PARTY DO IT ALLLLL"
Ryan: but he's not really bad
Ryan: just misunderstood
Ryan: he had a hard upbringing and tends to take it out on others
Me: good to know
Ryan: He also enjoys the partying
Me: I kind of hope I have good you at the tron party
Me: because I want to enjoy tron, not be stuck vomitting all my tequila
Ryan: bad me will get you to drink lots of tequila, but good me will hold your hair back while you vomit
Me: haha, it's good to have both!

No comments: