Tuesday, May 22, 2007

no touch monkey!

Phoemeister: Okay so I should hug people I know more? That's a relief. I was thinking I had to like, touch aquaintances on the shoulder more or something. I always feel weird when I do that.
Suibrom: yeah screw that "touching random strangers" thing
Suibrom: it might make you come off as friendly and open
Suibrom: but I think it's just weird
Phoemeister: thank god
Suibrom: I'm a little more conservative about the touching that most though
Phoemeister: I think that's my problem, I hate touching people I don't know
Suibrom: like, I don't typically touch people unless I know they won't mind, or they ask for it
Phoemeister: people I know can touch me till the cows come home
Suibrom: I don't think that's odd, I don't like touching people I don't know either.. for the most part
Suibrom: I'm kind of okay with hugging someone I'm introduced to if we're both comfortable with it
Suibrom: like if I've hung out with them or something, and we're saying goodbye
Suibrom: but I think I'd probably just shake their hand when I first met them
Suibrom: unless I was single and trying to be a smooth-ass pimp and did some hand-kissing
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I should do that to all dudes I meet
Suibrom: haha
Phoemeister: I'll say "hey, fella" after that
Suibrom: shake their hand and like.. suck on a finger
Phoemeister: hahah
Suibrom: give 'em a wink and say "hey fella"
Phoemeister: "is this your wedding ring?" *take it off with my mouth*
Suibrom: and don't forget the fonzy point

No comments: