Wednesday, May 16, 2007

perverted mike

Me: but I love how mike will say something like "I just thought of something creepy but I won't tell you"
Me: 'but even though you know it will be creepy the curiousity drives you nuts
Ryan: haha
Me: so you have to make him tell you
Ryan: I don't think he's ever said that to me
Me: haha he says that constantly to me
Ryan: but he has said "This is probably more than you want to know, but.."
Ryan: and then proceed to tell me something
Me: yeah that's what he says
Me: same difference pretty much
Ryan: yeah but he usually tells me anyways
Me: yesterday it was his thoughts on sex with Odo from DS9
Ryan: it's not like "I want to tell you this, but I won't"
Ryan: he just says it
Me: half the time he just tells me witout waiting to see if it's alright half the time he makes me ask him
Ryan: haha
Ryan: what the hell kind of weird thought is that?
Ryan: Sometimes I worry about mike
Me: he was going on and on about how he could change into an animal halfway thru
Me: me too
Ryan: haha
Ryan: shit
Ryan: Of course mike would think about sex with animals
Me: and I said I was no t interested in that
Me: and then mike was like, "what if he turned into an ooze and stimulated every nerve in your body"
Ryan: He comes up with some weird shit

No comments: