Wednesday, May 16, 2007

pee funnel

Me: aw, I'm listening to Counting Crows now. Look at what you've done to me, life!
Ryan: uh ohs :\
Me: it's funny that I have all this emo but when I'm sad I really usually go with something else
Me: I guess my sad bastardness isn't too bad. I was going through picking sad music and then I was like, "oh but this looks really good" and started picking songs that rock
Ryan: haha
Ryan: sometimes.. even when you're sad
Ryan: you need to rock
Me: except I think my definition of rock and yours slightly differ :/
Me: Because I was like, "Live??? I haven't listened to that in ages! That ROCKS!" :P
Ryan: haha
Ryan: gaaaaaay
Me: well I'm a girl
Me: that's my excuse
Me: for like everything
Ryan: haha
Me: it's also why I can't drive or do math
Ryan: "I can't throw a baseball!"
Ryan: "I hate bugs!"
Me: "I can't own property"
Ryan: "I can't vote!"
Me: "I can't pee standing up very well"
Ryan: haha
Ryan: "very well"
Me: doesn't mean I don't strive to get better at it
Me: I practice all the time
Ryan: haha
Ryan: i'd be disturbed, and intrigued to see that
Ryan: they make these weird funnel things for women to pee standing up
Me: haha for reals?
Ryan: I've seen them
Ryan: I've seen everything
Me: HAHAHA
Me: I love Patrick Stewart
Ryan: I dunno why.. but this site doesn't have any pictures of what their thing actually looks like
Ryan: http://www.mysweetpee.com/index.asp
Me: haha that's my Ryan
Me: looking up pee funnels on the interweb at work
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: it's better than like.. "How To Get Away With Pedophilia in the Workplace"
Ryan: or something
Me: HAHA true

No comments: