Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wordperfect emuslates life

Me: so apparently wordPerfect emulating Word is even crappier than Word.
Ryan: I'd believe that
Me: everything I try to do gets fucked up
Ryan: :/
Me: haha I meant in wordperfect, not life
Ryan: haha oooh
Ryan: that seemed pretty all-encompassing

Me: so it's pretty funny
Me: when no one's around a lot of times I leave the door open when I use the bathroom
Ryan: who doesn't? :X
Me: and I just got this big poster that looks like this and put it on my fridge
Ryan: haha
Me: and so now I feel like he's looking at me every time I go
Ryan: house is watching you poo!
Me: he IS
Ryan: and he's looking very unapporvingly
Me: I know!
Ryan: he says "I know what you do in there!"
Me: the other people look pretty weirded out too
Me: but at least they're smaller
Ryan: the woman on the end has a kind of.. "slightly interested smirk"
Ryan: like.. "I don't approve.. but.. I could learn to like it"
Me: do women give you that look a lot?
Ryan: no it's more like "why are you touching me?!"
Ryan: if they look at me at all
Me: I know I had to say that more than once while you were out here
Me: that and "get off my leg"
Ryan: "get off on your leg? okay if you say so"
Me: "DUDE THAT'S WHAT I WAS ALREADY DOING NO TALKING IT RUINS THE MOOD FOR ME"
Ryan: haha

No comments: