Wednesday, May 16, 2007

drawing

Ryan: some kids just came in here
Ryan: and said your drawing was "tight"
me: haha
me: niiiiiice
me: it's still up?
me: did you take credit
me: because you've always wanted to be tight?
Ryan: haha nooo
Ryan: I said a friend of mine drew it
Me: were they like "you lie you have no friends"?
Me: "and/or do you just randomly let people in here?"
Ryan: haha
Ryan: nooo
Ryan: they just said "cool"
Ryan: and then asked for their printer cartridge
Me: haha
Ryan: whcih I don't think I have
Me: seriously, the fact that you're always alone in there would freak me out if I were a kid and came in there and you said your friend did it
Me: especially that type of drawing
Me: more than one person has told me it's the drawing of the mentally disturbed
Ryan: "yes, my friend.. he's sitting right over there"

No comments: