Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wow cooking

Me: oh man, it's almost as if wow players tell I'm about to become one of them and want to give me that extra push over the edge
Me: this dude at work, Lister, is all trying to get me to play now
Me: and I actually do think it'd be hilarious to play wow with him
Ryan: haha that would be interesting
Me: yeah. It would be even more hilarious if all three of us together played because you and I would spend half the time trading horribleness and he'd be all horrified like he is about 50% of what I say at work anyway
Ryan: haha see, that would be a good playing experience
Ryan: do you know what server he plays on?
Me: it would be!

no, but I can ask. I know he's on the good side
Ryan: haha the "Good" side
Me: well he said alliance
Me: but I felt too losery saying, "I know this guy on the alliance!"
Ryan: haha
Ryan: man we talk about wow all the freakin' time when hanging out
Ryan: we being chris, mike, brooke and me
Me: haha that's sad
Me: but I am going to be that person soon enough
Me: only the only person IRL I'll have is a middle aged dude
Me: I'll be like, "hey Lister want to hang out and talk about wow?"
Me: or worse, do it at work and have everyone realize I've been drawn even farther into the black hole of loseryness
Ryan: haha not loseriness!
Ryan: there's like.. 8 million people worldwide that play wow
Me: haha... well just to let you know, people at work were already making fun of us when we were discussing it
Me: he was all, "you should play" and everyone else was like, "don't do it!"
Ryan: that means NOTHING there is so much to make fun of those people for
Ryan: they're the last ones to make fun of other people
Me: and I was like, "I've played before, my poverty is probably the only reason I haven't continued."
Me: lol
Me: you don't even know these people
Ryan: haha I know
Ryan: but come on
Phoemeister: haha.... well it was Rob and Herd last night that were giving me crap. I don't know enough about Rob to make fun of him, but Herd's pretty much balding at 20. So he could be like, "don't play wow" and I could be like, "stop going bald"
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: buuuuurn
Me: the cheap shots are, in the end, the funniest

Me: so this will be the third day in a row where i've eaten a home cooked meal by Phoe
Ryan: whoa, nice..
Ryan: good food too?
Me: chicken alfredo
Me: eggs/rice/mushroom/cheese mash up
Me: and... okay I'm reheating the alfredo today but I still count it :P
Ryan: haha I think it counts
Ryan: you still cooked it
Me: I think it's hilarious how rich and dependent on going out to eat my family is
Ryan: haha
Ryan: it's so much easier than cooking
Me: My sister asked if I ever cooked, and I said "not much, because usually it's more expensive to make anything really nice." Which... is not exactly true, but I had been frustrated recently because I thought I could make something nicer and cheaper from scratch than prepackaged and was totally wrong
Me: but anyway my sister's immediately like, "Uh, going out is way more expensive."
Me:: And I'm like, "Oh I never go out either."
Me: And she was totally confused so I had to be like, "uh prepackaged meals? You know, microwave dinners or pasta roni?"
Me: I mean I make a lot of rice and pasta but I don't really call that cooking
Me: "I can boil water!"
Ryan: haha
Ryan: that's cooking with CLASS
Me: yeah :P
Me: so I guess if that counts as cooking I do it every day
Me: "I can scramble eggs!"

No comments: