Wednesday, May 16, 2007

skinner!

Me: jesus mary joseph I hate colitis
Ryan: :Ryan: been bad today?
Me: eh not really
Me: it just always sucks
Me: and every so often I get mad
Me: and am like, "DAMN YOU COLITIS"
Ryan: :Ryan: colitis is your kahn
Me: KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!
Ryan: COLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
Me: haha, I can't remember who it was the other day but I was shouting their name like how Superintendant Chalmers says "Skinner!!"
Ryan: haha nice
Me: I think it was a guy named Adam but I can't remember which adam it was. "ADAM!!"
Me: I actually am not too fond of eihter Adam at work
Ryan: so you shout at both of them in a chalmers-tone?
Me: I should
Me: I was only doing it to one of them yesterday but I am going to extend the policyto both
Me: and perhaps any other employee I am not too fond of
Ryan: haha I agree with this
Me: but mostly they have to have two syllable names or it won't work

No comments: