Friday, May 25, 2007

spicy

Suibrom: I will get you to eat something spicy, eventually
Suibrom: and you will like it
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: psh. If that's a sexual innuendo, cool
Phoemeister: but no spicy foods will I actually eat
Suibrom: suuuure you will
Suibrom: give it time
Phoemeister: Unless the spicy thing is penis, no way
Suibrom: haha
Suibrom: i'll put some Chalula on it
Phoemeister: I have standards
Suibrom: cholula rather
Phoemeister: Chalupa?
Suibrom: nooo
Suibrom: http://www.cholula.com/products.html
Phoemeister: is it some spicy sauce?
Suibrom: you know it
Phoemeister: wouldn't that hurt your ying yang
Suibrom: it'd be worth it
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: that's the first time I've ever used ying yang as a euphemism for penis
Phoemeister: and I'm very proud of myself

No comments: