Wednesday, May 16, 2007

lesbians

YM: Cause I'm already nearly failing that class.
Me: that sucks :/
YM: Indeed.
Me: I'm going to shoot that class's aunt sally
YM: haha
YM: Please do.
Me: Oh
Me: I will
Me: twice
Me: three times, if necessary
YM: haha
YM: I'll take pictures.
Me: we'll post them on the interweb and make a fortune!
YM: FUCK YA
Me: and then we will live the rock n roll lifestyle we've always dreamed of
YM: With baby skin coats.
Me: oh my god
Me: marry me, YM
YM: *sniff* I do!
Me: yaaaaaaaaaaaay
Me: rock n roll baby coat lesbian lifestyle!
YM: lol
YM: I sure do hope that they have matching shoes...
Me: hmmm, no, babyskin isn't durable enough for that
Me: but toddler skin is a pretty close match
YM: Yeah, cause they fall down and get scabs all the time.
Me: haha
Me: that and all the beatings
YM: We can always toughen it up before we skin them.
Me: it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
YM: lol
Me: for someone who hates things that have to do with serial killers
Me: I sure do find myself quoting Silence of the Lambs often

No comments: