Wednesday, May 16, 2007

guns

Herd: i would have to, i mean you gotta know the guy that installs a place in your car to hide your gun
Me: haha
Me: man even though I don't have a gun
Me: I think that would be awesome
Me: it basically says "don't fuck with me!"
Herd: of course it does
Herd: thats the basic message you gotta get across on the streets
Me: if I ever go to the streets
Me: I'm going to have "don't fuck with me" stenciled onto the hood of my car
Herd: you might get fucked with
Me: hahah yeah but I'll have a gun hidden in there
Me: and I'll pistol whip all of them
Herd: good
Me: and then be like, "Yo I warned you."
Herd: establish yourself
Me: I'm going to find the girl on the bike and take her down
Herd: im tellin you
Herd: you dont wanna mess with her
Herd: shes fuckin crazy
Me: I know but man
Me: the streets is like prison
Me: on the first day you gotta either beat up the toughest guy there or become someone's bitch
Herd: if you even walk up to her she'll shoot you before you get within 10 ft
Me: I'm not cut out to be a bitch, Herd
Herd: shes not the toughest, just the craziest
Me: that's why I'm going to have a compartment in my car for a sniper rifle with an 100 ft range
Herd: im the fuckin toughest
Me: well since we're friends you can pretend to let me beat you up
Herd: i dont know
Hrd: that might severely ruin my reputation
Me: hm
Me: maybe you could beat me up
Herd: ill just talk you up then
Herd: but still let me put up a good fight
Herd: ok

No comments: