Wednesday, May 16, 2007

xmas music

Me: I want to make babies with this song
Me: or to this song
Me: both
Me: I want this song to sing this song to me while we do it
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: I bet that would be pretty hot for that song

Me: so should I intersperse the sad and slow with the fast and angry or make half of it angry and half of it sad? And intersperse the funny randomly?
Ryan: hm tough call
Me: yeah :/ I guess maybe I'll try to do it half and half, it would be kind of jarring to be going back and forth
Ryan: true, unless they meshed well
Me: most of them don't
Me: maybe I'll go sad then funny then angry. So the funny will be like a breather between the heavy emotions :P
Ryan: haha there you go
Ryan: call it "Manic Manheim"
Me: "this is the exact emotional progression most of my holidays take"

No comments: