Wednesday, May 16, 2007

:x

Me: What is :X supposed to be?
Me: no one's mouth is an X
Ryan: Haha it's kind of like..
Ryan: at least how I take it to be is sort of like.. "shut your mouth" with sort of a "I shouldn't say that" kind of thing
Ryan: like.. "I heard you like doing people in the ear :X"
Me: How did you know :X
Ryan: I dunno I just kind of picked it up and use it when it feels appropriate
Ryan: haha see? I think "how did you know? :X" would be appropriate use
Ryan: it's kind of like.. putting your hand up to your mouth and being all "oo"
or something
Ryan: Like.. I would say.. "I should be working, but I'm totally not :X"
Me: I found the discarded body of a hamburger helper child :X
Ryan: haha yeah good use
Ryan: not to be confused with "I slammed my finger in the door :\" or "Man I hate black people :"
Ryan: but it could be used for "I just slammed a black person in the door :X"
Me: LOL
Me: Racist men turn me on :X
Ryan: haha
Ryan: nice
Ryan: See? You're getting the hang of it!
Ryan: also "I just slammed my finger in a black person :X"
Me: I'd like to forward this conver to my black boss
Ryan: haha
Ryan: "The use of :X in the Office"
Ryan: "My grandma just died :( " "I just killed my grandma :X"
Me: I love you :) I love pooing on you :x
Ryan: haha yeah
Ryan: ))<>((
Me: BEST SMILEY EVER
Ryan: (o) === ==== === (o)
Me: haha it's sad that you are trying to improve the pooping back and forth smiley
Ryan: It's pretty hard to beat the original though
Me: it's pretty hard to beat it to the original :x
Ryan: I dunno, it's pretty easy for me :X

Ryan: and you're too classy to be shot
Me: being shot is less classy than being brained with a shovel?
Ryan: yeah. you gotta put the effort into hitting someone with a shovel
shooting someone is just like "eh bang you're dead"
Me: aww I'm glad that you put the effort into it
Me: I wouldn't have it any other way!
Ryan: I would also molest your corpse, if I were the one doing the braining
so take comfort in that!
Me: yaaaaaaaaaay
Me: I'm glad it's not just about the killing
Me: that it's also about the molesting
Ryan: yeah
Me: you are silly
Me: you only kill as an excuse to molest
Ryan: is that really so silly?
Ryan: I do what I enjoy as an excuse to do what I love
Ryan: kind of like working with computers as an excuse to be around little kids
Ryan: TO MY EMPLOYERS WHO ARE WATCHING THAT WAS A JOKE
Me: IT REALLY IS, HE HATES COMPUTERS

No comments: