Wednesday, May 16, 2007

bad advice

Me: man since I signed up on monster.com I have gotten the most bizarre job offers
Me: this last one is like, asking me to write an advice column for some online magazine
Me: and I'm like, "advice? I'm the one who needs advice!"
Me: also most of the offers seem weird and crooked
Ryan: haha
Ryan: that might be kind of cool though
Ryan: I'd read your advice column
Me: haha thanks
Me: I'll call it, "What Not To Do: a Study of My Life"
Ryan: haha nice
Ryan: you could give anti-advice
Ryan: like.. tell people what you would do, and then basically tell them to do the opposite
Me: step one: major in something useful if you're going to waste money on a degree, goddamn it
Me: exactly
Me: step 2: do not get a crippling bowel disease
Ryan: haha
Ryan: yeah that right there means you win

No comments: