Wednesday, May 16, 2007

emo

Me: so I rationalize to myself how much emo I listen to
Me: and I finally gave up
Me: and am like, "Okay yes I listen to a lot of emo."
Me: I used to be like, "Well Saves the Day is the only emo I really love so it's the only one that counts, and they're better than the rest anyway."
Me: "Coheed and Cambria isn't REEALLY emo, they're very unique."
Me: "Okay, Brand New is emo but they are really good so they don't count."
Me: "Fine, I have a Fall Out Boy cd, but I didn't buy it myself and I don't listen to it that often."
Me: "Yeah, I d/led Panic! at the Disco from someone, but technically that is disrespecting them. I STOLE their intellectual property. That is not real love."
Me: "I only liked Motion City Soundtrack a couple months, okay!"
Me: but I was listening to Say Anything today
Me: and was like, "SCREW IT I LOVE THIS."
Me: true story
Ryan: haha
Ryan: yeah nice try

No comments: