Wednesday, May 16, 2007

cosmonaut

Ryan: Mike decided not to go camping
Ph0exx0r: yeah, he got drunk instead
Ryan: haha
Ph0exx0r: man, you know that you are an alcoholic when you're sitting there drinking vodka and tang
Ryan: haha
Ph0exx0r: it was hilarious
Ph0exx0r: he just got drunker and drunker
Ryan: I had a cosmonaut, because I invented it.. so I had to try it
Ryan: but yeah he got pretty sloshed
Ph0exx0r: "brb........ I need more tang"
Ph0exx0r: HAHA, that's what you call it?
Ryan: yeah
Ryan: vodka + tang = cosmonaut
Ryan: it was the only logical name!
Ph0exx0r: well I was talking to a friend today about alcohol, and she mentioned how ghetto kool aid and gin is, so I brought up vodka and tang
Ph0exx0r: and I told her I thought the guy who was doing it (Mike) was an alcoholic
Ryan: haha because he is
Ph0exx0r: and then I told her he told me he said alcoholics have a drinking problem, he's very gifted at drinking
Ryan: haha
Ph0exx0r: and she said he should've said, "No, I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings."
Ph0exx0r: and I thought that was the best drunkard comeback ever
Ryan: haha yeah that's pretty good
Ph0exx0r: now that I know the name though
Ph0exx0rr: it makes it slightly less sad
Ph0exx0r: at least he was drinking a funny ghetto drink
Ryan: I looked it up, and I found that it apparently was already created back in like.. the 70's, but the "origin is unknown"
Ryan: so I'm convinced that I went back in time
Ryan: and created it then
Ryan: because I came up with it

No comments: