Wednesday, May 16, 2007

fable

Me: I decided to be good and tell on the jerk husband
Ryan: you're so nice
Me: I just kicked the crap out of some bully kid
Ryan: haha nice
Me: but to be honest I did want to do it because I wanted violence
Ryan: haha
Me: oh man maybe I am a goody goody
Me: because I totally watched this stuff while this guy peed instead of breaking into it
Ryan: haha
Me: the others I could write off becuase I dislike infidelity and I like beating people up
Me: but the last is just "good"


Me: so to entertain myself I've just started walking up and punching people in the face
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: nice
Me: it's losing me the game though because I'm inexperienced and can't beat up these people and am getting fined for it
Me: I can't stop doing it though :P
Ryan: hey, you play the game that you want to play it
Ryan: and everyone else gets the vertical finger
Me: haha I saved this little girl's teddy bear for her
Me: THEN PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE

No comments: