Wednesday, May 16, 2007

carnie horror

Phoemeister: Sharks actually really freak me out, but I had to see Jaws for one of my other classes (one of the other semi-cool ones). And it was actually not so bad on account of how fakey the shark looked.
Phoemeister: A lot of things that I will never encounter ever in my life really freak me out, I've realized. Sharks, serial killers, killer bees...... and I don't even know why.
Kin: Heh. Well, they're just kind of freaky things.
Kin: I mean, who wants to get stung to death by a shit-load of bees? That would be the crappiest way to die ever.
Phoemeister: LOL..... yeah, that would be bad.
Phoemeister: They should make a horror movie about that.
Kin: I mean, getting stung once hurts enough to where it's not a pleasant experience at all. I can't imagine being stung enough times to die from it.
Phoemeister: Though actually I can see that more in a horror movie about something else, but the evil monster has the power to control bees or something. Like the scarab beetles in The Mummy.
Kin: It's been done. More than once, I think.
Kin: I don't remember what it's called, but there are a few horror movies about killer bees.
Phoemeister: Really? Well, yeah. I guess I never watch horror enough to know.
Phoemeister: I'm the hugest wuss. I don't really get scared in the theatre, but I always have nightmares after.
Phoemeister: I think there should be a horror movie about carnies.
Kin: Also been done.
Kin: ...A lot.
Kin: A lot, lot.
Phoemeister: Man. I'm horrible at this.
Phoemeister: I mean, I knew there were clown horror movies. But not carnie horror movies.
Kin: Pretty much everything you can think of has probably been done at some point.
Phoemeister: Probably.
Phoemeister: Mimes?
Kin: I'm sure. Haven't seen one, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Phoemeister: Is there a clown vs. carnies vs. mimes super-horror flick a la freddie vs Jason?
Kin: I dunno, but that would be kind cool.
Phoemeister: woo!
Phoemeister: Someday I'll write that screenplay.

No comments: